Why Use BULK SMS?
There are many reasons why SMS is considered an effective way of communication. Some of the most common reasons are:
Benefits of Bulk SMS
- Send Bulk SMS worldwide using any computer: Send bulk SMS messages to your friends anywhere. All you need is a computer and Internet connection. Most SMS messages are delivered in seconds and you will also get confirmation of Bulk SMS delivery.
- Responsive & customer Interactions: Alert your customers for latest offers.
- Payment Alerts: Sending a bulk text message to your customers or dealers payment confirmations etc.
- Bulk SMS are routed from multiple bulk SMS gateways.
- Cheaper, Faster & Instant Results.
- Priority bulk SMS gateways/routes for instant delivery.
- Low Cost/ cheap cost bulk SMS with high volumes & best bulk SMS services in the industry.
- Multiple routing & load balancers at our bulk SMS gateway route.
Bulk SMS Services Features
- Individual or bulk SMS messaging
- Scheduling of appointments and sending of SMS reminders
- All India GSM and CDMA coverage
- Client uses a sharing based platform to provide SMS Services
- Covered Mobile Operators: Airtel, Vodafone, Aircel, Idea, Loop, BPL, Spice, Reliance Telecom, BSNL, MTNL, Reliance India Mobile, Tata Indicom, Docomo, MTS and Uninor.
- Send SMS with your Branded Sender ID from our Online Bulk SMS Program or SMS Excel Plug-in.
- Send SMS using web based system, Excel SMS Plug-in, or HTTP API
- Instant delivery of messages and online delivery status report
- Upload the number list from a text file or an excel sheet
- Track the history and report of bulk SMS sent
- Manage users contacts and groups
- Manage message templates. A very good feature for Bulk SMS Promotion Campaigns
- Schedule messages
- Developer HTTP API (Can be used to integrate with your software/ website applications)
These are messages which are sent to your customer to pass on information necessary for using your product or service.
1) A message sent by a bank to an account holder regarding his/her available account balance.
2) A message sent to the client by a company regarding his Invoice amount.
A transactional message is one which conforms to one of your approved Transactional message templates.
Examples of Transactional templates:
- “Your order no %d has been shipped. You will receive this order by %s. Thanks for using our services.”
- “Thanks for participating in our missed call campaign to save nature. Your enrolment id is %d”
Note: %d is used to substitute numbers and %s is used to substitute alpha-numeric string.
These are SMSes which are sent with the objective of promoting your product or service. This category includes any sales & marketing messages which may or may not be solicited by the recipient.
Promotional SMSes can be send only from 9AM to 9PM and only to numbers that are not on the NDNC registry (DND numbers).
Examples of promotional SMS:
- Dear Travel Agents, Now Get Flat 10% Off on Flight (Basic Fare) , Same has been updated on the portal. Login now and start booking !
- Dear %s, Our team wishes you a very Happy %s. We have mailed you a dining voucher at your address with 20% discount on Food and Buffet..valid till %s. You can also show this SMS with voucher code %s to avail it.